See for yourself the difference!
We offer restoration of your film for a very small fee (6 cents per foot)-- see example below:
What about titles and music?
Our music, which is included in the project cost, comes from our extensive library of royalty free music.
We include two computer constructed titles. All you need to do is print what you would like to see on a piece of paper and we will do the rest. A title page may consist of up to eight lines, and we suggest that it is less than twenty characters across.
What if we need our film edited?
We will convert your film to a DVD- you select the sections and order, we do the rest!
OR-- simply come in and tell us what you want- we can edit for you directly- we utilize all real time editing!
Please refer to the other section, "Specific Editing" for further details.
What makes our transfers different?
1. Aerial Lens Technology with extra sized gating
2. All footage is transferred into one of our specially designed computer systems
3. We offer a full restoration service on a scene by scene basis
4. We offer a free service to our clients to come in after their film is in our computer if they wish to put the films in order, or even use the time for specific editing!
5. You get TWO sets of your project regardless of the number of DVD's used for your project.
6. No additional charge for additional DVD's used to complete your project, no charge for music. full color artwork
7. Personalized service
8. Over 30 years of experience! (see the section "In The News")
How much does it cost?*
All our 8mm/ Super8/ 16mm-Silent and Sound transfers begin with a starting package of just $169.95 which includes:
-400 feet of film
-2 Title Pages,
-Custom artwork full color into the surface of the DVDs
-2x DVD sets of your project
-Custom Gift Boxes
Additional footage just 14 cents per foot for 8mm and 17 cents per foot for 16mm, which includes additional elementary editing, music and any additional DVD's necessary..
Restoration fee is 6 cents per foot
* Prices do not include shipping costs
We can convert from 8mm, super8mm, 8mm sound, and16mm silent or sound to DVD or Tape.
In an expanding business for over 30 years, A VideoView Production has always been on the cutting edge of technology, continuously striving for the highest quality for our clients.
What makes our transfers better?
WE HAVE A MANNED-TRANSFER SERVICE
We take several steps to insure your transfers will give you hours of viewing pleasure by :
Clean, lubricate and splice as necessary
Utilizing 3-chip imaging and Ariel Lens Technology to insure optimum color and contrast
Extra-Wide gate to insure ALL your image gets in the transfer picture (see illustration below)
Digitizing directly into our specialized computer system.
Then we edit your footage (taking out the unwatchable, add cross dissolves,
correct speed errors and add titles and music)
What extra-wide gate and Ariel Lens Technology means to you: